Thursday, July 27, 2017

Random Photos

















I think I am posting to my journal just to keep it alive. I have been keeping this journal since 2005. That is a long time. A lot of the early stuff is pretty goofy. Sorry. I didn't know any better. As time goes by, there is less and less discovered about the sport. Nothing really new to record. Most things would be redundant.

Trying to find something to record here.


I think I have been fencing a bit better. Not great, but better. I had been going down hill for what seems like a long time. So...if it is true....Yay!

I did not sign up for the "Coach Membership" in US Fencing. I did not pay 50 dollars to be listed as a coach in the USFCA. I don't coach any more, so it seems unnecessary. I don't see me working with kids until my grandchildren are a bit older. For some reason, I feel a tiny bit sad about not signing up for these things. I am not sure why.

Okay.  I am just trying to hard to find something to record. Maybe I will just fill up this entry with a picture or two.

Done


Pictures: Private lesson with Coach Miller. Tournament at Charlotte Fencing Academy. I am the guy doing the slow fleche. I just always liked that proverb. Me at 10 week intro course to long sword. Toomey and company at a Marx clinic. Random stuff.

No comments: