Saturday, December 27, 2014

Senoir Moment


My hand seems to be getting better. Sometimes it hurts a bit after going to the gym, though I have moved to much lower weight and more reps for upper body work. I have not really fenced in a few of weeks. I have fenced a few bouts left handed. I am so awkward at this. I do not really want to do it anymore, except perhaps to aid my training partner. I have another week or so to go before I can teat my hand out fencing. Next week, I might get some coaching training instead of a lesson. I am looking forward to that.

My weight is up after the holidays. I am hating that. Today I start the struggle to drop about six
pounds. That is step one.

I generally have something to record in my journal when I post.  Thought I did this time. Maybe being senile is kicking in early. Damn!

No comments: