Monday, August 26, 2013

Coaching Clinic





This Sunday I attended a coaching clinic hosted by the Division and taught by Ron Miller. Ron Miller....Dr. Ron Miller.....Ron.....they all seem wrong. Here he is "Coach". That has meaning outside the usual form of address for a certain coach.

http://www.goheels.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=3350&ATCLID=209226559


I never leave from being with that guy without being grateful I know him.


Coaches from across the state were in attendance. Even Darius, the Duke foil coach, was in attendance. Nice guy and a most welcome addition.

It is always the little things I pick up at these events that strike me as such big revelations.





 
  •  



2 comments:

Jim Kent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cobalt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.