Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boring Post

I have not posted in over a month. Nothing to record or to say.

I have started coaching the UNCG Fencing Club. Nice kids. I enjoy it. I will try this out through this semester. I hope to run a little in house tournament for them towards the end of the school year.

I having a knee problem that seems to be hurting me more and more in my fencing. For now I will just have to suck it up and keep at it.

Big event in South Carolina this weekend. I am unsure if I can make it or not.


Yep....boring post.

1 comment:

artrix said...

I am sorry to hear about your knee - however you fenced GREAT! Please tell us how you managed that with a painful knee... sheer determination? Ron and I are were very happy to see the results of the Tiger Open. Congratulations to you and Henri!