Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow....Not Much to Say

I am snowed in. It is the first white Christmas here sense the sixties. It has occurred to me that most of my fellow fencers can't remember that one, but I do.

I am finding it more and more difficult to maintain this journal. I just don't have anything to say that is not redundant.

There is a two day camp at CHFA this week. I am giving some thought to seeing if I can go for one of the days.

I do not see much in the way of tournaments for me in the near future, though I may be able to squeeze in a couple in January. I will just have to see how it goes.

There is a new video at the NCFDP web site. http://ncfdp.org/ It is long, but it very nice. You can see an example of the type of lessons I use to take with Coach Miller. The young man taking the lessons, is better than I ever was. I felt honored to have a couple of pictures of myself and my training partner included at the end.
The music is more than apporopiate as well.

No comments: