Wednesday, July 30, 2008

They Call Out to Me

Well, today I am home sick. I have slept most of the day. During the "awake" times I am pretty bored. I have made myself do all the laundry in the house, however at the time of this writing I have not made myself do dishes. They call to me, but if I am adding an entry to my journal I do not have to do them. Right or wrong, when I am sick I try to make myself move around and do a little something.

I finished the book I had been reading. The book is "Scoundrel" by Bernard Cornwell. He wrote a number of historical fiction books, including the " Sharpe's Rifles Series". This book was not one of his best. Oh...well!

Now to write about something fencing related.

Nicole Quinlan from Raleigh Fencers is moving out of state next month. I do not know here well at all, but I have often admired her fencing. She will be in place were she can continue her studies in epee. I am sure she will do well.

I got the impression when I was with Alex last week that he had no idea how the USFA mess will effect Coach's College.

I feel like a news reporter.

I have not done any fencing this week and I have I really do not have anything to write about.

Okay...........Okay...I am going to do the dishes.

Gray Epee ....over and out.

No comments: