Thursday, February 28, 2008

" I Could Fence With That"

Last night after many many modifications and after a lot of time and money, Coach Miller held my pistol grip epee and and gave it the highest praise a weapon can receive......." I could fence with that".

It is the only pistol grip that I have adjusted so far. Also, so far, I only use it for lessons with Coach Miller. Once in a while I will use it when I am fencing kids, so that I can try and work my way toward using these types of grips.

However, when I am fencing in a tournament I rely on the reach and comfort of my French grips.

2 comments:

epeeallday said...

hmm now im interested, bring it to touche this weekend.

rdautumnsage said...

Yay! That is indeed a compliment, from what you have told me about Coach Miller. In time I think you'll be comforable enough to use it all the time.

On another note, Thank you my friend for the news on the Native American broadway star who had passed away. It meant a lot to me to hear that news. (Hugs) Indigo