Saturday, January 5, 2008

Weight

I don't fence again until next week, however I feel the need to make an entry.

After two days off, I am back at the gym and maintaining momentum. I was worried about that. With not having to go to fencing on Mondays, I should be able to get in enough gym time. Some weeks will be better than others.

I have lost six pounds. I know that is not much, but I am encouraged by it. At least things are moving in the right direction. When I was in my twenties, I could do that by just thinking about it...or so it seemed.

I am going to try and include a conditioning and weight loss sentence or two in every post in my journal for the foreseeable future. Perhaps it will make me more inclined to keep going.

1 comment:

fencerkath said...

You lost weight over Christmas and new year!  I'm impressed (and out of condition).