Tuesday, January 22, 2008

VorpalCat

The other day I was reading the discussion forums on Fencing Net. There is nothing unusual about that. I read them about twice a day....every day.

Even though I have been doing this for a couple of years, I rarely post. ( Though I have been doing so more frequently of late for some reason.) I would have to say that doing so was part of my fencing education.  ( My Fencing Net SN is "Downtown" by the way.)

I saw someones post and posted that his reply would make a nice fencing T-shirt.
I had a pm from a nice lady named Vickie, who teaches in the Tidewater VA area and has been involved with fencing for 18+ years. She asked me if she could use my idea for her t-shirt company and exchange she would send me a free t-shirt with my idea on it.

SCORE!

It should be here by the end of next month in basic black.


1 comment:

rdautumnsage said...

Awesome! You never know what will come out of an innocent comment. (Hugs) Indigo