Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Break

Well.......it is all but over. We have free fencing night on Friday, but I doubt anyone will show up. On the bright side , we can bug out early and have a beer.

Aydin's mom made me a cool fencer Christmas ornament and Sharon was kind enough to make us some pumpkin bread. I am truly touched by their thoughtfulness. I truly am.
There are good people in the world. I sometimes forget that. It is good to be reminded around this time of year.

I will most likely fence in a tournament on the 5th and perhaps one on the 12th. I tell myself that I will loose a few pounds by then, but in truth, I will be lucky to hold what I have over the holidays. I will workout a bunch though and I will try to let my elbow rest a bit.

I tell myself that I could use a break from fencing, but I know after a week I will be hungry for it.

Merry Christmas to all.

1 comment:

fencerkath said...

Happy Christmas!