Friday, October 5, 2007

I

I fenced tonight for the first time in about two weeks. I did okay. I fenced without as much thought and did better.
The exception was Mark. He fences so wild that I had a hard time with him. Still, I think I can use him as a training aid in the future.

I hurt Henri's feelings doing my "showboat" stance after a touch. I will never do that again.

I am sick...or getting over being sick. I did not have a lot of stamina.

I was to fence in a tournament tomorrow, but I do not think I have it in me.

I will be out of town on business next weekend, I will miss the Titanic. I will miss the UNC tournament.

I seem to be missing a lot of tournaments. I will miss the one at Touche, as I will be at the coast for my daughters birthday. Fortunately, there is one in New Bern I can attend.

I notice that my sentences all start with "I". It would seem sort of self centered if this was not MY journal.

I think I feel better about my fencing. I do not feel good about it, but better.

No comments: