Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bionic Blade

The machine lets out one continuous low scream, the line is flat and unbroken.

"Damn it Jim, I am a finishing expert not an armorer!"

"That tang it is to much...it will break!!!...it will be outside the bell!!! No weapon can take that much!!! The pommel....You are tightening it to much...you will cut the spaghetti and it will be all over!!!"

I wipe the sweat from my brow. I have done all I can do.

"The injury was to great. I thought we could rebuild him....stronger....faster......BETTER than before!!!!" There was no hope"

beep        bee-beep     bee-beep   Thu-THUMP  THU-THUMP  
THU_THUMP

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes...........................

He is back!  Stronger ~ insert Bruce Lee sound here~  Faster
~ insert Bruce Lee sound here~  MORE DEADLY THAN EVER BEFORE!!!!!!


MR. POINTY LIVES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!


 


2 comments:

fencerkath said...

Is Mr Pointy officially one of the Undead?

kentjamesr said...

Well he is UN dead and it IS official! : )