Thursday, May 3, 2007

Dilemma Deluxe


Wednesday night and an epee class ensues. It was a good lesson if you are trying to correct technical flaws....which I am.

I free fenced just a little. I was neither good nor bad. My problem is my stupid heel. It is a dilemma deluxe. For it to get better on it's own, I need to stop fencing for a week or two. As it is now, it does not seem to be getting better and I am in a constant limping state of " OW!".

The dilemma is that I do not wish to take time off from fencing or my new job. Fencing, because there is one more tournament that I want to go to this month. Okay...maybe one in June as well. I do not wish to take time off from my new job, as I am having to take time off to once in a while to settle my Dad's estate. What to do...what to do?

I am in charge of getting two clubs to a picnic at the end of the month. I need to give this some thought.

No comments: