Monday, February 12, 2007

Hope

Well....I am making it through the day without wanting to throw up. While I am still nervous, I am not a nervous wreck. That may come and go.

I have two possible job prospects. I do not want to get my hopes up on either. They are just that....prospects. I am daring to hope that one of them is a little more, but I am trying to brace myself for disappointment.

I fenced twice last week. I guess you could call it that. I was a brain dead zombie. I have actually now seen what it is like to have NO mental game. Let me tell you...mental game...IMPORTANT! I could not even concentrate much on lessons.

Dave thanks for your post. I will be in contact when I can get myself a bit more together.

Kathy, thanks so much for all your help and support. Don't stop!

I have not been reading blogs and boards lately. I will get back to checking on you all soon....I am sure of it!

 

1 comment:

fencerkath said...

Good luck!

I know what it's like fencing when you can't concentrate.  However, sometimes fencing will stop you worrying for a while.  And at least you'll stay fit and ready to fence better when your concentration is back.