Thursday, September 7, 2006

For the Record

I  really have nothing to say, yet I feel like I should keep a record of events for Cam and Woody. They are to busy to read now (and having to much fun...I hope) but they may wish to review how things went upon their return.

Sabre was a very small class. Surprising, as it was so very large last week.  Mario did a good job with the drills. I used the same reward for footwork, of giving points for pools. It was fun. We finished about ten minutes early and called it a night.

Steven (from foil) has a friend that may be joining us on Monday. She is going to study fencing as a school project. A young woman that knows Woody and use to fence with Sally at UNCG will be joining us that night as well.

Tomorrow is epee.

This weekend there is a COMPETITIVE SKILLS CLINIC Given by Alex Beguinet and hosted by the Raleigh Fencers. I intend to spend the night in Raleigh. At the time of this writing, I am unsure if anyone else is going or not.   
 

1 comment:

fencerkath said...

I haven't got anything to say either but I just thought I'd stop by and say that I'm enjoying reading your blog and hearing about your progress.

Have a good weekend!