Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Foil

Monday was foil night. Once again and no miracle occurred.....I still sucked. In fact, I think I might just be the worst foilist I know. ( All things considered.)

I use to beat myself up over this. I don't anymore. At least not real bad. I cannot believe I am going to coaches college to study foil. That truly "weirds me out " sometimes. Have I brainwashed myself into some sort of place where I will never improve? Do I just stink at foil and should I just except that?

I love epee. I just feel so at home when I fence it. I do not think I will ever have that feeling with foil. It will always be foriengn and an effort....rather than a joy. I hope I am wrong.

I am a bit concerned that they will laugh me out of coaches college. Okay...more than concerned. Stupid...stupid ....slide and forward checks! Sorry..I need to vent. It is better now.

No comments: