Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

No fencing until after Thanksgiving. Probably a good thing,but I miss it. I have been going to the gym this week. Light work outs/total body. Very light weights as compared to a few years ago and I have no desire to try and get back up to the higher weights. I am trying to make my work outs more fencing specific. Not all that easy to do, as there is no prescribed routine for fencing. That is okay. I like to experiment.

I am toying with the idea of going to a tournament Dec. 3 and fencing ....god help me.....foil.

To all my thousands and thousands of devoted readers....Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

l0kil0kil0ki said...

Jim, if you go for the foil to the touche will you be going for the epee as well? (I plan to go and am going to get Tommy to go as well).

-Trevor